VODACOM RED RUGBY RETAIL PROMOTION
Upon signing up or upgrading to a Vodacom Red package with a selected Samsung Handset device during the promotional period, the FIRST 2000 clients who complete the redemption process online will receive a free Vodacom Super Rugby Super Hero jersey of their choice for any of the South African Franchises participating in the 2020 tournament. In order to stand a chance to redeem the jersey, qualifying customers will be directed to a redemption website address, where they are to enter their unique code received via SMS or email, to stand a chance to redeem their Vodacom Super Rugby Super Hero jersey. The website is the only place where a qualifying customer can stand a chance to redeem their jersey.
This promotion is valid from 07 December 2019 to 06 July 2020. Vodacom reserves the right to extend or curtail the period of this promotion for whatsoever reason.
- Upon verification and activation of a new /upgrade Vodacom Red clients account, the qualifying client will receive communication in the form of an SMS or E-mail in line with their preferred communication preferences as provided to the Vodacom consultant upon concluding the qualifying Red package contract. A unique promotional code, as well as a link to the jersey redemption website will be included in the mentioned communication.
- In order to stand a chance to receive the jersey at no cost, the customer will be required to take out a new, or upgrade their current contract to one of the qualifying Red packages for 24 months according to the applicable rules. Prepaid customers migrating to one of the three qualifying Red plans will also be eligible to stand a chance to receive a rugby jersey.
- The qualifying RED plans are (i) Red VIP+; (ii) Red Premium+; and (iii) Vodacom Red More Data 25Gb plans with a Samsung handset, during the promotional period.
- The unique code can only be used once and redemption is limited to the FIRST 2000 clients who complete the redemption process online. Should a qualifying client not be one of the FIRST 2000 who completed the redemption process line, customers will receive a notification via SMS to tell them that they did not qualify as one of the FIRST 2000 clients who active their unique code.
- After entering their unique code on the website, the qualifying 2000 users are to select one of the four Vodacom Super Rugby Super Hero 2019 team jerseys:
- Vodacom Bulls
- Emirates Lions
- DHL Stormers
- Cell C Sharks
- The images of the jerseys are what was supplied by the official jersey manufacturers to all accredited retail outlets and might differ from the jersey delivered only due to the image being that of the playing jersey and not the supporter jersey. All supporter's jerseys are delivered are genuine supporter gear provided by the official jersey manufacturer.
- The 2000 qualifying Vodacom Red clients have to choose between a mens or ladies style in a variety of available sizes. In order to fulfill the requirements of this promotion, we will collect the following information which will also be shared with the appointed third party website in order to facilitate the redemption of the prize:
- Cell Phone number
- Daytime office telephone number
- Delivery Address
- E-mail Address
- Possible Delivery times
- User data collected via the Promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Promotion only.
- In order to effect arrangements required for the fulfilment of the prize in terms of this promotion, Vodacom shall provide the 2000 qualifying Vodacom Red clients' personal information, such as name, contact number, address to a Vodacom appointed courier company to deliver the prize and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect the delivery of the prize to you. Delivery will only be made within South Africa.
- Your selected team jersey will be delivered via a door to door third party courier service provider within 120 hours from successful order submission. Excluding weekends and public holidays. Subject to stock availability.
- Should the selected Super Hero team jersey not be available, the Official Home jersey will be provided as a replacement, this applies to stock and sizing shortfalls.
- Customers will receive their redemption code via SMS which can take up to 30 working days after the customer has activate their new Red plan.
- Should you not receive your SMS or email containing your Voucher or have deleted or misplaced the voucher code please contact 082135 for verification and for Vodacom to resend you the voucher to you mobile.
- In the eventuality of a stock shortage of the selected jersey the relevant qualifying
- Vodacom Red clients will be advised immediately and offered the choice to select an alternative jersey. Should the user still want to proceed with the original choice, the maximum delivery time will be 8 weeks. In the case that there is shortages of the jerseys, customers will be notified and will be awarded with an alternative home or away jersey to the same value.
- Redemption of the jerseys is restricted to 30 days after the end of this promotion, i.e. 06 August 2020.
- In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Promotion) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the qualifying contract, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is the account holder and responsible for payment of the qualifying contract/ existing qualifying contract.
- Employees, directors, agents, contractors, enterprise customers and consultants of Vodacom and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates, business partners do not qualify to participate or win in the competition.
- This Promotion is only open to natural persons 18 years and older.
- Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with the Promotion, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Promotion, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Promotion or from claiming the prize.
Vodacom reserves the right to terminate the Promotion immediately and without notice in the event that the Promotion is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Vodacom.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodacom may refuse to give any Prize if the qualifying procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject /withhold any prize for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
- Vodacom Red customers who have redeemed online will be able to log a customer query or complaint using the below details: General and delivery queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 072 660 4939
All information relating to the Promotion and published on any promotional material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. For the full terms and conditions on the Red+ packages please visit vodacom.co.za
GENERAL ONLINE SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.These are the terms and conditions that apply when you order from us online (Online Shopping Terms). The Online Shopping Terms must be read together with the promotion terms and conditions that apply to the use of our website www.rugbyretail.co.za
2.When you buy goods from us online, you agree to these terms and conditions and that we may send invoices to you electronically.
3.Goods and Pricing
All goods displayed on our website are subject to availability. If any goods ordered by you are not immediately available or are not available at all, we will let you know as soon as possible.
4.The stated prices on our website are in South African Rands.
5.We have made every effort to accurately display the goods specifically with regard to their colour, description and price. Please remember however that the colours that you see will depend on the device which you are using to access our website and we cannot guarantee that the goods when received will be the exact same colour as you have seen it.
6.Please ensure that you or your authorised representative is available at the delivery address. If anyone other than the purchaser is accepting delivery of the goods at the delivery address, they are presumed to be authorised to accept the goods on your behalf. We may in certain instances require the person accepting delivery to produce a form of identification. On delivery we will require that you or your authorised representative sign for the goods and fill in your or their name.
Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to you or your authorised representative.
We are entitled to amend these online shopping terms and conditions, at our sole discretion, from time to time.